Permanent Paint Protection.
Your car’s finish needs to be protected, be it one of the newer clear-coated finishes or an older traditional finish. Paint oxidizes with time and will eventually dull and dissipate its colour resins, all of which can be avoided with a little care.
All paints contain ‘oils’ that are necessary. Sunlight, oxygen, airborne pollutants and incorrect care deplete these oils. More often than not, it is neglect that destroys a finish.
Permagard’s main ingredients are of the most protective coating elements known to man.
The advanced reactive polymer structures developed in our coatings, lock and bond in multiple layers protecting against all types of chemical attacks (acids, insects, pollution) on your paint and even repel most dirt from sticking to the paint so your vehicle stays incredibly clean between washings.
When washing is needed you can simply rinse dirt away with water! Nothing is easier. Nothing protects as well. Nothing lasts longer and has a deeper gloss!
- Permagard is the only aftermarket vehicle protection programme approved and recommended by Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific.
- Permagard products are sold by authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealerships and used by authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody repairers in Australia.
- Permagard has been awarded a global part number for BMW Global.
- Permagard’s automotive coatings have proven to be the most paint compatible coatings in testing conducted by BMW Japan 2010.
- All Permagard polymer products are manufactured to ISO14001 (Environment), OHSAS18001 (Health and Safety) and ISO9001 (Quality) certified standards and are not out sourced.
- Permagard coatings have been proved to be the most durable in the automotive market.
Find out more here …